This is an essay I wrote in early 2008 when it began to appear possible that Barack Hussein Obama, m’m, m’m, m’m was a viable candidate for president. It is remarkably prescient. I sent it to all of my e-mail contacts.
I support Barack Obama and so should you!
As a possessive individualist, I’m not a social conservative. I am a fiscal and foreign policy conservative. I believe that most Americans are possessive individualists who think they are conservative. So I want "conservatives" to retake America.
To help with that, I shall vote for Obama in the California primary. If possible, I shall vote for him again in the general election. I am in Los Angeles so it is an exercise in futility, but I shall vote for Republicans for the House and all other national, state and local offices.
I don't want McCain as President. Not for the usual reasons. I think he would be as conservative as Bush — remember Bush supported and/or signed all of the hated McCain bills. Both Bushes are “country-club blue-blood Republicans” — Republicans in name only. McCain is the same.
In the next four years, regardless of who is President:
1. We are going to go into a major recession. The business cycle troughs every six to eight years. It has been six years since the last recession. Regardless of who is President, the liberals in Congress will pass a succession of “stimulus packages” that will take money from producers and give it to non-producers. Liberals have used this approach since the Wilson administration. It has never worked!
2 We will have several tax increases, some of which the Democrats will not call tax increases — they will simply be the expiration of Bush’s “tax cuts for the rich.”
3. We will lose the battle of Iraq and probably the battle of Afghanistan.
4. The war with Islamonazism will continue probably with more attacks on America.
5. Our borders will be opened and all illegal residents will be given amnesty.
6. The President will take the blame. I would prefer that President to be a Democrat. He will be.
By 2010, the American people will be livid! This is a tremendous opportunity!
If we can intimidate the RINOS to maintain a cloture-proof Senate, President Obama will not be able to appoint any judges. Appointing judges is the only irreparable damage a President can do. Any other bills he signs into law can be repealed.
My suggestion is that we primary the hell out of RINOs in 2010. If the RINO gets on the ballot anyway vote Democrat!
In 2010 we run a slate of conservatives who promise to:
1. Give President Obama every law or program he asks for. 2. Make sure the laws and programs will take effect after 2013. 2. Refuse to fund any of Obama’s programs.
In 2012, we run a slate of well-vetted Conservative Republicans for president and congress on the promise that if elected, they will:
1. End illegal immigration and send all illegal aliens home. 2. Win the War on Islamonazism. 3. Repeal all Federal taxes and institute a no-nonsense consumption tax paid by the final consumer. 4. Repeal every law President Obama signed and repudiate every executive order or presidential agreement he signed.
All Americans are not stupid! Only about 45% of them are. When the American people see what Barack Hussein Obama hath wrought, when they are faced with either a conservative legislature and administration or a tsunami of taxation and spending, we can get a sufficiently dominant Republican Congress to pass amendments that will prevent any future Congress and President from sending us down the road to Socialism!
Any who do not support our entire program we hound out of office. We continue to actively work against these legislators who do not understand for whom they work year after year until we have gotten rid of them. Even after our program is law and implemented, we oppose them. No matter what good things they promise or do, we oppose them. We oppose them until they get a real job and get out of our government.